as the 3rd part of the
I am here to share with you an upcoming event for the new Estee Lauder Cyberwhite Brilliant Cells range.
An exclusive Estee Lauder event happening from 17 march-23 march
Yes, that’s THIS THUR till next wed (:
“Turn on Skin’s Inner Light” Skincare and Makeup workshop
To attend this event, you will have to register beforehand on the website that looks like this
and make the payment via credit card (the $100 is fully redeemable for Estee-Lauder products at the event!!)
Just by signing up…
…you will receive these freebies!
Mark your calenders!
Till the next (and last) Estee Lauder entry!
p.s. Have you voted for your favourite blogger yet?
3 easy steps towards winning a $200 Estee Lauder Hamper for yourself!
1. Be a fan of the Estee Lauder Singapore Facebook page
2. Click on the CYBERWHITE tab
3. click on the VOTE icon
fill in your particulars in the form
and keep your fingers crossed!
1 lucky winner will walk away with $200 worth of Estee Lauder products each week, good luck! (:
p.p.s. if you missed my previous Estee Lauder entries, you can read them here:
I have been using this new range of Estee Lauder products for about 2 weeks now.
Shall share wth you what I think about each of the products! (under Sharon says…)
STEP 1 - PREPARE
with Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Lotion
Some may be more familiar with the term Toner- this pretty much works as a toner to prep your skin for the other 3 products.
Just soak the cotton pad and apply a thin layer over the entire face.
- pleasant, subtle fragrance, one of the better smelling toners I have used, love the smell!
- refreshing yet not too harsh/drying - I have tried some toners before which simply feels like alcohol, this feels much milder and less dehydrating
STEP 2 - REPAIR
with Full Spectrum Brightening Essence
ah, this essence with anti-spot and skin illuminating properties is the key to more translucent and radiant skin!
this comes in a vial with a pump, very convenient to use!
- my past experience with essences are that they tend to be too sticky- my face is very prone to pimples and sticky essences nv fail to give me a break out
- surprisingly, this serum is absorbed quite well and doesnt leave the usual sticky feeling
STEP 3 - MOISTURIZE
with Brightening Moisture Creme
Moisturizer creme to hydrate your skin to create smoother and more supple complexion.
- I have pretty oily skin so I tend to apply less of this moisture creme especially when I’m going to spend a day in the wards with no air-condition
- This product is good for those with relatively more dry/dehyrated skin
- If you have oily skin like me, you may want to opt for the other counterpart - Full Spectrum Brightening Milky Lotion (the packaging is similar to that of the brightening essence)
STEP 4 - PROTECT
with Full Spectrum Brightening UV Protector SPF50/PA+++
Theres no escape from the sun in way too sunny Singapore, dont forget that we are consistently exposed to harmful UV rays even when we are indoors!
- Like the other 3 products, this doesnt disappoint in terms of smell
- Texture- clear film/ not tinted
- High SPF 50 - other UV protectors in the market tend to be of a lower SPF (usually 30), but i believe that’s not quite sufficient in Singapore!
- Those who want some coverage (like me!) you may want to wait for the new BB cream versionthat will be out shortly
Step 1-4, and Im done! (:
You may be afraid to spend quite a bit of $ and commit to a set of brand new products (I would be too!)
which is why i would recommend that you actually try these products yourself first
Estee Lauder is keen to give a week’s supply of samples
Just head down to any Estee Lauder counters near you, they will be more than willing to help!
I will updating you with some of the exclusive Estee Lauder events lined up in my next w entry, keep a look out for it ;)
p.s. if you missed my previous entry about the Estee Lauder Cyberwhite Workshop for the bloggers, you can read it here!
till the next Estee Lauder entry, ta! (:
I’m Sharon, one of the 10 bloggers for Estee Lauder’s new Cyberwhite Brilliant Cells Range on omy.com.sg
I was invited to a workshop last Saturday at Estee Lauder to introduce us to their new skin care range that will be lauched this week!
My personal station- tissue,cotton pads, a basin of clear water… even hairbands and clips for us to get our hair out of the way, how thoughtful (:
the in-charge giving us a comprehensive presentation of the new range
as you would have expected, we all had to remove our make up to try on the new range.
one last picture w makeup on with the pretty girl, Winnie, who sat next to me for the workshop :)
hold your breath guys…..
me with make up off…
as you can see : uneven skin surface, patchy skin tones, dull skin with pigments =Sharon needs help!!
The rest of the girls using the skin analyzer which reveals what’s lurking underneath the skin,you’ll be surprised to find what u cant see with the naked eye.
My face felt so much more refreshed after trying on the new products, I felt so encouraged after the workshop, there’s hope for Sharon’s poor skin!
I’m sure many of you will want to find out more about the products in the new range- I’ll be talking more about each of the products in more details in my next entry, as well as on-going promotions at Estee Lauder, so dont miss out on that!
An extensive range of Estee Lauder make up the staff there prepared for us to experiment with ^.^
And of course, we all made some new friends :D
Ariel(Wendy) , Sharon(me!) , Winnie
Supergirl (Jacq) , Shanice, Sharon(me), Winnie
We were all given a set of full-sized products, cant wait for the full effects to kick in :D
In the mean time,
Some goodies for you readers!! Be one of the first to get free samples from Estee Lauder
All you need to do is go to the Estee Lauder Giveaway Website (click!)
Fill in your particulars and they will email you :)
You will be the first to sample the new range. i heard stocks are running low due to popular demand, so do grab them before they are all gone!
You can also check out the Official Estee Lauder CyberWhite Blogging Challenge Website
to read about the other 9 gorgeous and cute bloggers ;)
The 10 bloggers and the Estee Lauder team!
(Yutaki is sooo unbelivably talll…)
Till the next Estee Lauder Cyberwhite entry ! :>